Rather than waiting for NextMove to organize and plan a Huddle… why not just connect directly with one another? All of us are adept these days at hosting virtual meetings!
If you’d like to have a conversation on the topics listed below, please contact us and we will connect you to those pursuing interested in this topics.
Here’s What NextMove Community Members Want to Talk About:
- Understanding the criteria that Diaspora strategy leaders are using to prioritize cities and people groups for the mobilization of catalytic teams.
- Finding the reliable data to research those factors for prioritization.
- Deliverables in terms of equipping Diaspora strategy leaders to grow in their competencies for choosing their target and or contextualizing the essential elements for CPM progress.
- Establishing best-practices for the networking of teams that cross geographic and organizational lines.
Fruitful practices for funding and mobilizing diaspora believers in / from these peoples…
– Central Asia / Tajikistan
- Your approach to Returnees ministry
- Contextualization in a diaspora context
- Missions training in the diaspora
- The struggles of support raising for ‘at home’ ministry among diaspora / refugees.
- Succession planning: how to make changes that move toward diversity
- The obvious and hidden obstacles to including greater diversity on staff
- How to build and strengthen multi-cultural networks, using technology and occasional gatherings
- Tracking, labeling, measuring diaspora peoples (criteria, intersections and interactions with other data sets, what tools are used, how and with whom is data shared, etc.).